Drabbles : Freestyle
Fandom : Arashi
Pairings : Various
Note : lame attempt at trying. In the office now and I'm kinda bored. Typing this on the itouch, just trying something out.
1. It is better to leave things as they are - he knows it, of course - they've been there enough times to know how this works but somehow, as Sho begins zipping his bag without even bothering looking up to see the silent tears falling from his eyes, Jun knows they've probably reached the end -- and it fucking hurts.
2. "I said it once and I'm not going to say it again," he mumbles with a scowl but he knows he would eat his own words exactly the minute he uttered them, most especially when Ohno's leaning in to drop an almost begging kiss to one corner of his mouth and pouting adorably, it should be illegal; "fine! I fucking love you, so much, you know?!"
3. "You're good, you're doing fine, Jun-chan," Ohno says, his words are almost muffled with the way he keeps biting on his lips and Jun couldn't find any fault at that; he loves hearing Leader's occasional praises, waits for them eagerly like a kid waiting for his birthday present, so when Ohno hisses Jun's name, Jun clenches himself tightly around Ohno and pushes back to Ohno's next thrust with a wordless grin.
4. And this is Sho's most favorite part, "On your hands and knees, Kazu,"
5. Aiba grins; "I'm going to kiss you now, Sho-chan!l"